Saturday, July 4, 2009

Kiddos!

Last weekend, Melissa and her kids came over to take some photos! I was so excited to get some more people pictures! I made a backdrop out of white muslin (it's kinda see-through, but it's better than nothing) and jigga-rigged it up in my sunny front room. We took some photos there and when the kids seemed like they were getting a bit restless, we went to the park. I had so much fun just hanging out with them. We should definitely do this more often! Here are my faves from the day. Click images to see them larger.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments:

Capturing Sunshine July 5, 2009 at 6:42 AM  

These are super! I adore the last one. Something about kids from behind gets me! I think it is because I used to paint the backs of people before I wanted to even consider painting faces.

I think you do a wonderful job. I wrote a post in regard to your last comment, but it isn't up yet. I'm not sure you need the advice that I offer...you do great!

If I haven't told you before, thank you for all of your kind comments. I enjoy having you as a guest on my blog. :) I also enjoy reading yours!

I hope you had a lovely Fourth!!

Hugs,
Hayley

Veronica Vaughn July 6, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

Oh my gosh! These look great. I super love the one with the girl and Melba. And the boy and the monkey. TOO CUTE!!

Great job, lady!

Jen July 6, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

Thanks, Veronica! It's easy when the kids are cute. I think the two that you mentioned may be my favorites. The one of Mel with Gen looks like they're sharing a secret. Love it.

Followers

Labels

About Me

My photo
My name is Jen Gribbin. I am just a regular girl with a fancy camera. :-) I'm trying to develop both my photography skills, as well as a portfolio. I started making an effort to put my camera to good use about six months ago. As I continue to take more, I will post them here for the world to see. I love comments, so please let me know what you think - good or bad! Please be constructive, though. My feelings are easily hurt. ;-)

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP